Bone china is the general name of Bone China. It is a kind of porcelain and belongs to high-grade porcelain. Its effective ingredients are mainly clay and calcium carbonate extracted from herbivores. It is a kind of porcelain that has been fired twice by high-temperature plain firing and ultra-low temperature glaze. Because there are no heavy metals harmful to human health, such as lead and cadmium. Bone china tea sets and family sets have become ideal appliances for companies and wealthy families, and the best gifts for relatives and friends.
1. Try to clean bone china tea set by hand. If you really don't want to wash by hand, you'd better choose a dishwasher with "porcelain crystal" washing function.
2. Do not put bone china tea sets in the microwave oven to prevent the gold from falling off (unless the tip is the cost of using the microwave oven).
3. The pH value of detergent should be between 11 and 11.5. When washing with clean water, the water temperature should not exceed 80 ℃.
4. Do not immerse the hot bone china tea set directly in cold water to avoid rapid damage to the porcelain caused by temperature changes.
5. If the bone china tea set has slight scratches, you can gently wipe it with toothpaste to reduce the scratches.
6. If there are tea stains on bone china tea sets, they can be cleaned with lemon juice or vinegar.
7. Bone china tea sets are delicate and need careful maintenance.