Magnesium intensive porcelain disinfection tableware has high strength, bright glaze, small color difference, high whiteness, and its service life is 3-5 times that of ordinary ceramics. It has the unique performance of high strength, acid and alkali resistance, lead-free toxicity and easy washing. It can withstand the bumps of kitchen operation and is not easy to be damaged. It is more suitable for modern lifestyles such as mechanical washing, high-temperature cooking disinfection, continuous high-temperature electric oven, microwave heating, etc. But tea has a very good medical effect, and its taste is also liked by many people. After drinking tea with magnesium strengthened porcelain tableware, a headache comes, that is, the tea stains on it are difficult to remove. So, how to remove the tea stains on the magnesium strengthened porcelain tableware?
1. toothpaste: squeeze some toothpaste on the cleaning cloth, dip it in some water, and then directly wipe it on the tea stains, which is easy to remove. If the tea stain is thick, you can wipe it twice more.
2. edible salt: using edible salt to remove the tea stain of magnesium reinforced porcelain is the same as using toothpaste. The effect is also very good, and will not leave the fragrance of toothpaste.
3. vinegar: if the tea stain on the tableware is black, it can be soaked in vinegar and then cleaned.
4. egg shell: repeatedly scrub with broken egg shell. Pay attention to a drop of water when scrubbing.
5. potatoes: cut potatoes into pieces and put them into magnesium reinforced porcelain tableware, and soak them in hot water. The water should be higher than the tea stain. When the water is cold, you can wash the tableware directly.
6. lemon: after the lemon is cut, wipe the tea stains directly to remove the tea stains.