The name of the mug comes from the transliteration of English "Mug", which means a lot of mugs. The design of this mug is humanized and convenient for people to use in daily life. There are many materials of mugs, especially ceramic mugs. They are beautiful and elegant, with unique charm. In daily life, many people drink water with ceramic cups. So what should we pay attention to when using them?
1. Please confirm whether there are cracks and gaps before use (products with cracks and gaps are easy to be damaged, do not use)
2. Scratches will appear when cleaning ceramics with rough materials such as steel balls or abrasives. Please clean with sponge (gauze) and neutral detergent.
3. If it is mixed with metal kitchenware for cleaning, dirt will leave stains on ceramics. Please clean separately.
4. Don't knock with a spoon or hard object, which will damage the product.
5. This product has a certain weight. Please keep it on a solid cabinet and out of the reach of children.
6. Strong impact on the product will cause damage. Please use with care to avoid injury.