Milk pot is a special pot used to heat milk in recent years. The milk pot can not only cook milk, but also make soup and porridge. The milk pot is designed to heat the baby's milk. It has a handle, so that when heating the milk, the milk will suddenly come out and can be immediately picked up and left the fire source. Since so many people like to use milk pots, many people have difficulties in choosing the material of milk pots. Which is better, stainless steel or ceramic milk pot?
Advantages of ceramic pot
1. The ceramic pot has less oil smoke, non stick physics, convenient cleaning, beautiful appearance and rich colors;
2. At the same time, the ceramic pot has good sealing and thermal insulation.
3. Making soup in a ceramic pot can make the food heated evenly and fully, making the food more delicious and shiny.
Advantages of stainless steel pot
1. The utensils made of stainless steel are beautiful, durable, corrosion-resistant, fall resistant, rust proof and easy to process;
2. Uniform heating is not easy to smoke, so it is easy to clean;
3. Save fire and time, especially meat and root vegetables.