As the name suggests, a thermos cup is a cup that maintains the water temperature. People often use it to store hot water for drinking next time. Generally, stainless steel and vacuum layer are adopted, and there is a cover on the top to seal and insulate heat, which can achieve good heat insulation effect. Because the thermos cup is often used in our daily life, it is very important to understand the precautions for using the thermos cup. This can not only prolong the service life of the thermos cup, but also save us the trouble of changing the thermos cup all the time.
1. Preheat or precooling with a small amount of boiled water for 1 minute before use, and the thermal insulation and cold insulation effect will be better.
2. After putting hot or cold water into the bottle, be sure to close the cork to avoid scalding caused by water leakage.
3. If there is too much hot or cold water, it will leak.
4. Please keep it out of the reach of children. Be careful not to let children play, which may cause burns.
5. Please be careful of scalding when hot drinks are put into the cup.
6. Do not put dry ice, carbonated drinks, liquid salt, milk and other drinks.
7. Avoid the falling and huge impact of the thermos cup, and avoid the failure of poor insulation caused by surface depression.