Magnesia reinforced porcelain has the outstanding characteristics of high whiteness, high strength and high thermal stability. White as jade, crystal clear and moist, it is the best choice for star hotels. Stoneware products have the characteristics of high mechanical strength, good thermal stability and low melting amount of lead and cadmium. They have the unique properties of high strength, acid and alkali resistance, lead-free and easy to clean. They can withstand the bumps of kitchen operation and are not easy to be damaged. They are more suitable for modern lifestyles such as mechanical washing, high-temperature cooking and disinfection, continuous high-temperature electric oven, microwave heating and so on.
1. First of all, pay special attention to whether the magnesium reinforced porcelain that can erase the pattern by hand has bright color. If it is not bright, it may be that the temperature when baking flowers does not meet the requirements, and the lead and cadmium release of this kind of ceramic tableware products is often high.
2. For magnesium reinforced porcelain tableware containing food, pay attention to the decoration of the contact surface with food.
3. When purchasing microwave oven products, avoid metal decoration, such as products with gold edge, silver edge or gold paper, metal wire and metal wire inlaid pattern.
4. For acidic food, try to choose products with less decorative patterns on the surface.
5. If you feel uneasy, you can soak in vinegar for a few hours. If the color changes significantly, it should be discarded.