Ceramic cup is a cup made of ceramics, which is used for drinking, water, tea, etc. The so-called "ceramic" is a shape made of clay or other inorganic non-metallic raw materials through molding, sintering and other processes, which is used to decorate and protect the walls and floors of buildings. After drying, it is heated to a certain extent to make it hard and no longer soluble in water. How do we choose the appropriate ceramic cup?
1. Compared with plastic cups, ceramic cups bring less harmful gases and substances. According to experts, long-term use of plastic cups may cause cancer. Ceramic cups are completely harmless. Unlike metal cups, long-term use may cause the intake of harmful metals.
2. Due to the existence of ceramic cup, molten iron does not directly contact with carbon brick, which reduces the damage of molten iron and alkaline substances to carbon brick in structural design. In addition, there are mullite, brown corundum and so on. They are high-grade ceramic materials with low thermal conductivity, high erosion resistance and moderate brushing resistance. Eliminate the embrittlement layer of large carbon brick,
3. Increase the temperature of molten iron and reduce heat loss: the ceramic cup is made of materials with thermal conductivity lower than carbon brick, which plays the role of interlayer and reduces the loss of heat through the bottom and furnace. Therefore, the molten iron can maintain a high temperature, creating good energy-saving conditions for the next converter production.
4. Convenient operation after ventilation: due to the thermal insulation effect of ceramic cup, the heat loss of blast furnace is reduced during ventilation, which is conducive to the normal operation during ventilation.
5. Prevention of molten iron leakage: due to the slight positive residual expansion of refractory, the brick joint is narrowed, which limits the penetration of molten iron and minimizes the risk of burning through the furnace.