Aromatherapy stove is a kind of handicraft, which can beautify our life and add our favorite fragrance to our home. Aromatherapy stove, also known as essential oil stove, essence furnace, incense burner, incense burner and so on. Is one of the ways to add fragrance to the room. It is suitable for relaxing people's mood in offices, bedrooms and other places. So, what should we pay attention to when using the aromatherapy stove?
1. When using the aromatherapy furnace, when contacting, contact it after the surface temperature of the aromatherapy furnace cools down to avoid scalding.
2. The aromatherapy stove should be placed out of the reach of pets and children, and should also be used on insulated objects.
3. Ensure that there is enough water in the container of the aromatherapy furnace to prevent the water from boiling or drying.
4. When adding aromatherapy essential oil, please stay away from the fire source. After the essential oil is injected, close the bottle cap of the aromatherapy essential oil. Please wipe the aromatherapy bottle and tabletop before lighting, and dry the spilled essential oil.
5. If the fragrance bottle needs to be reused after blowing out, please wait for a few minutes and reuse it after the temperature drops.