With the development of science and technology and the improvement of living standards, people's demand for daily-use ceramics is also increasing and improving. A batch of high-quality and healthy daily-use ceramics are becoming more and more popular. However, due to the development of ceramic gifts, more and more people prefer personalization. Some of them engrave their handwritten names on ceramic cups, some bake their works on ceramics, write blessings on ceramics during festivals, and some even engrave their personal portraits to show their personality and respect.
1. When shopping, pay attention to the color of ceramic tableware gifts. It is best to have uniform glaze, exquisite appearance patterns and no roughness. Touch the tableware surface to see whether it is smooth, especially the inner wall. There are no uneven small particles than good tableware.
2. Smelling the peculiar smell indicates that the tableware has a high content of harmful elements, so don't buy it.
3. Tap a few times, the sound is crisp, the quality is good, and the sound is dull or hoarse is inferior.
4. Most porcelain adhesives contain high lead, and porcelain should not be used as tableware after mending.
5. The glaze on the surface of porcelain is made by firing at a temperature of more than 800 degrees. If it is less than 800 degrees, low-temperature glaze will have harmful substances to human body. Porcelain with 1350 degrees is the best.
6. The ceramic tableware gifts bought back should be soaked and boiled with vinegar water first, which can remove most of the toxic substances and greatly reduce the potential harm of ceramic tableware gifts to human body.