Disinfection is not only in bowls, chopsticks and plates, but also in daily ceramic cups or mugs. After a night, the mug may have dust, so it is more hygienic to use the cleaned mug. Many people don't know how to disinfect, so what should we do?
1. Steam disinfection method: put the cleaned ceramic cup into the steam cabinet or box, raise the temperature to 100 ℃, and disinfect for 5-10 minutes.
2. Boiling disinfection method: put the cleaned tea cup into boiling water for disinfection for 2-5 minutes.
3. Oven disinfection method: such as infrared disinfection cabinet, the temperature is generally about 120 ℃, and the disinfection lasts for 15-20 minutes.
4. Check the air disinfection effect of ceramic cup by natural sedimentation method. Before and after disinfection, place 4-5 planes on different planes and positions of the disinfection space, cover them in 5-30 hours, and observe the results within 48 hours.
5. Vinegar disinfection method: disinfect with 1-2 drops of warm vinegar water, soak the cup in a basin containing warm vinegar water for 30 minutes, and then wipe it with a soft sponge.