Glass sealed tank transparent, easy to clean, good chemical stability, does not pollute the content, high air tightness, excellent storage performance. They can contain a variety of materials in quantitative quantities and are widely used in beverages, alcohol, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, etc. So, how do glass sealing cans seal?
1. Prepare a glass jar and wipe the inside with a dry cloth.
2. Place the prepared food in a glass jar, remove plastic wrap and seal. The sealing position is about 2-4 cm away from the bottom of the bottle, with 4-6 layers of plastic wrap.
3. Get a long, thin rubber band or string and tie it around the neck of the bottle. The rope can be played 7-8 times.
4. Place the cap on the top of the bottle, turn to the left, and tighten it until it does not move.
5. Place the jar in a cool, ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.