Teapot is a necessary tea set for making tea. It is used to hold tea and hot water to release the taste of tea into the hot water. Generally, the newly bought purple clay pot can only be used after it is opened, because a large number of small impurities, such as dust and sand left after grinding, will accumulate inside and outside the purple clay pot in the process of production, firing, grinding and transportation. So, how should a new teapot be raised?
1. Thoroughly clean the inside and outside of the kettle. Whether it is a new pot or an old pot, clean the pot body before raising it.
2. Avoid oil contamination. The teapot is the greasiest dirt. It should be placed where there is no oil fume. Be sure to clean it immediately after being stained with oil. Otherwise, the carcass can't absorb the tea and leave oil marks.
3. Brush moderately. After pouring tea juice on the surface of the teapot, gently brush the tea in the teapot with a soft brush, rinse it with boiling water, and then gently wipe it with a clean tea towel.
4. Clean and dry after use. After making tea, the tea residue should be removed to avoid peculiar smell, and it also needs to be rearranged.
5. Let the teapot rest for a while. After soaking for a period of time, the purple clay pot needs a rest stage to let the body of the purple clay pot dry naturally and thoroughly before it can be absorbed when used again.