Drinking tea and chatting is a great enjoyment in life. But some people always accumulate a thick layer of tea stains in the glass, and even think that the tea brewed with tea stains is better. As we all know, tea stains are also extremely harmful to human health. So, how to remove the tea stains on the glass?
1. You can scrub it with toothpaste or broken egg shell, and then rinse it with clean water.
2. In addition to small tea stains, soak them in the solvent of bleach or cleaning powder and place them for one night to remove the tea stains.
3. Remove the tea stains on the metal tea partition. When using metal tea partition, it will turn black due to tea stains. If it cannot be washed off with medium detergent, it can be soaked in vinegar or easily removed with bleach.
4. Remove the tea stains on the teacup or teapot. When the teacup and teapot are used for a long time, wipe them with a sponge dipped in salt, which is easy to remove.
5. Tea stains have been deposited for a long time and are not easy to clean. Soak it overnight with heated rice vinegar or baking soda, and then clean it easily with a soft toothbrush.