In daily life, daily-use ceramics can be seen everywhere. Daily used ceramics refer to daily used ceramics that are essential in people's daily life. The production of daily-use ceramics can be said to come from people's demand for daily life. With the continuous development of ceramic production and technology. However, how to clean and maintain daily ceramics?
1. Try to wash by hand instead of using the dishwasher. If you want to use a dishwasher, you need to buy a dishwasher with porcelain and crystal washing functions.
2. Do not heat it in the microwave oven, otherwise it will corrode Phnom Penh.
3. When washing with clean water, the water temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
4. If there are scratches, you can polish them slightly with toothpaste.
5. Don't immerse the hot cup directly into cold water, because the temperature changes quickly, which will damage the porcelain.
6. If there are tea stains, you can wash them with lemon juice or vinegar.
7.Ceramic tableware is fragile. If they are directly overlapped when placed, the disk surface will be worn because the bottom of the disk is rough. Therefore, a piece of toilet paper should be sandwiched between the plates to cushion and protect them.