If sealed cans are used for a long time, there will be oil stains and mildew on the sealing ring. If not cleaned, it will be harmful to your body. We can remove the sealing ring by soaking it in hot water filled with baking soda powder. So, what is the cleaning method?
When cleaning, it can not only clean the moldy rubber ring, but also clean the interior of the equipment, so as to achieve the effect of mold removal, disinfection and sterilization.
2. Sodium bicarbonate
(1) We tilt the sealing ring with a knife and pull it out.
(2) It can be seen that the sealing ring is covered with greasy and mildew, and the concave ring in the sealing ring also has a lot of dirt that has not been cleaned for a long time.
(3) Take out all sealing rings and put them into the basin.
(4) Pour in baking soda and soak in some hot water. Baking soda powder has the characteristics of decomposing oil pollution. Baking soda is safe and non-toxic.
(5) Rinse the sealed jar with clean water and dry it in a sunny place.