When buying kitchen tableware, we should first have a basic understanding of it, such as the size of household dishes. A plate is a shallow bottomed utensil for holding objects (mostly food). It is larger and more round than a plate. Most of them are ceramic products, but also metal products. You can put things on them. When holding dishes on a plate, it is more convenient to pick up dishes and heat dissipation is better.
Household dishes are generally eight inches. When they are not other discs, the diameter is usually 25-28 cm.
1. There are many kinds of plates, and the folding is divided according to the material:
(1) Plastic plates are mainly made of PP, PE and other materials;
(2) Ceramic plates are mainly household ceramics;
(3) Metal plates, stainless steel, aluminum, tin, etc;
(4) Wooden plates are mainly used for cooking;
2. Folding is divided by purpose:
(1) Small plates, candy plates, fruit plates, etc. are commonly used in families;
(2) Service plates can also be used as kitchenware, especially those boiled fish and hot pot need metal and ceramic plates, fruit plates, etc.