Ceramic cup is our daily drinking appliance. Ceramic cup is environmentally friendly, durable and practical. It is the crystallization of soil, water and fire. It is through natural raw materials, combined with the power of nature and integrated into human science and technology, which has created indispensable daily necessities in our life. It is often used by people to drink water or make tea.
1. Check whether the cover is appropriate. The ceramic cup cover can make the water not so cold. If the cup is not properly covered, it may be defective, which may affect future use.
2. Listen to the sound and flick your fingers. If you make a crisp and pleasant sound, the porcelain body will be fine and dense, or if the sound is hoarse, it may be inferior porcelain and can not be purchased.
3. When drinking water, the mouth will contact the cup wall, so there shall be no patterns on the top of the outer side of the cup wall, that is, the place where the mouth contacts, and there shall be no patterns on the inner wall, because these patterns may contain heavy metals and are not easy to use for a long time, otherwise they will be harmful to human health.
4. Touch the surface to see whether it is smooth and whether there are cracks, small holes and black spots. If it is as smooth as glass, the product is better.
5. Don't be greedy for cheap when buying ceramic cups. It is not recommended to buy inferior heavy glaze and thick color cups in the streets.