Porcelain is a traditional handicraft with a sense of history. It is made of porcelain stone, kaolin, quartz stone and so on. When it is made, it is fired at high temperature. The glaze color on the surface of porcelain will undergo various chemical changes due to different temperatures. Up to now, in addition to handicraft decoration, it has been basically integrated into household tableware and other daily necessities. In order to pursue the coexistence of quality and beauty, the style of porcelain is becoming more and more colorful.
1. Different firing temperatures: the firing temperature of overglaze color only needs 600-900 degrees Celsius; The firing temperature of in glaze color is 1060-1250 ℃; The underglaze color is put into the kiln and fired at 1200-1400 ° at one time.
2. Different characteristics
(1) Overglaze color: there are many kinds of color materials, rich colors, slightly protruding patterns and concave convex feeling.
(2) In glaze color: under the condition of high temperature and fast burning, the glaze of the product softens and melts, so that the particles of this new pigment penetrate into the glaze. When it is cooled, the glaze is closed, and the designs and colors are immersed in the glaze, making the appearance moist, delicate and crystal.
(3) Underglaze color: after firing, the pattern is covered by a layer of transparent glaze film. The surface is bright and soft, appears crystal clear and bright, and feels smooth without convex color. Because the pigment fully penetrates into the green glaze, the color is smooth, acid-base resistant, lead-free, and it is also the safest kind of porcelain.