Ceramic tea sets have an atmospheric appearance. They can not only make tea, but also have great ornamental value. They are loved by many tea lovers, and even collect ceramic tea sets. There are all kinds of ceramic tea sets in the market, so it is inevitable that there will be some tea sets with uneven quality. Ceramic tea set is also a kind of tea set that tea lovers like to buy, but how to buy ceramic tea set?
1. When purchasing ceramic tea sets, we must choose the formal market. We must not be greedy for cheap to buy inferior products without formal manufacturers.
2. Pay attention to the quality of the tea set when buying. Touch the surface of the tea set with your hand to see whether the inner wall is smooth.
3. Smell with your nose to see if there is any peculiar smell.
4. Before use, boil the tea set with boiling water for 5 minutes, or soak it with vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances contained in the tea set.
5. When purchasing porcelain tea sets, we should mainly observe the porcelain itself to see whether the shape is correct and whether there is deformation; Whether the glaze color is smooth, the chromaticity is consistent, whether there are bubble eyes, etc