The milk pot is one of the most popular kitchen utensils in recent years, because the milk pot can not only boil milk, soup, porridge, etc., because it does not overflow the pot, so it is very practical. Milk pot in the use of the process will inevitably appear stains, this time pay attention to do not use steel ball to clean, so as not to damage the surface of the coating. So, how to clean the milk pan?
(1) To clean the milk pot, use soft tools to avoid the abrasion of the inner wall of the milk pot, soak in warm water for a moment before cleaning, and use an appropriate amount of vinegar to remove milk stains.
(2) cleaning method after burning the milk pot
1. Salt: put the milk pot on the stove, dry burn with a small fire for a while, such as pot smoke, sprinkle some salt, shake the fire off after a minute, and then wipe with a cleaning ball, can remove very clean, do not leave the bottom, there is no paste taste.
2. White vinegar or tea: Pour half a bowl of white vinegar or tea into a charred pot and bring it to a boil with water for about three or four minutes. After boiling, let the pot stand for about five minutes, or wait for the water to cool down.
3. Beer + liquor: Put a little liquor and beer and a small amount of water into the pot, cover the pot and set it aside for about 5 minutes. At this time, it will become easy to scrub.
4. Tomatoes: Pick a few tomatoes that aren't particularly good and cook them in a pot until the bottom of the pot is charred and falls off.