Crystal clear glass can only be used as ordinary glasses, wine glasses, teapots, etc. glass pots are also deeply loved by people and are widely used in life. People will consider their advantages and disadvantages before purchasing. What are the advantages of glass?
1. Good heat storage: the thermal conductivity of the glass soup pot is slower than that of the metal pot. The thermal conductivity is uniform. It is suitable for stewing food and saves energy in the process of use.
2. Transparent material, beautiful and easy to use: the crystal clear pot cover can observe the internal food cooking process. Because of its beautiful appearance, it can be served directly after cooking, bringing a beautiful scenery to the decoration of the dining table.
3. Keep the original flavor of food without residual food smell: the surface of the glass soup pot is smooth without pores, and the original flavor is more completely retained during cooking; It is not easy to absorb the peculiar smell or stains of food, and it is easy to clean.
4. Contact with food is safe and reassuring: unlike other metal pots, glass soup pots are coated or contain metal materials. There is no need to worry about the release of chemicals, and there is no need to worry about the safety of food during cooking, which makes people feel at ease.
5. Wide range of uses: the glass soup pot can be directly heated in the microwave oven and sent to the oven. Compared with other pots, the cooking methods are more diversified and can make different delicacies.