The tire material of porcelain is porcelain clay, which is mainly composed of kaolin and cosmetic soil, and contains feldspar, quartz and mullite, with low iron content. Porcelain is fragile. During preservation, attention should be paid to shockproof, anti extrusion and anti-collision. If porcelain is not cleaned properly, it will be seriously damaged, which is not conducive to the long-term preservation of porcelain. So how should we clean it?
1. General stains can be cleaned with alkaline water, soap and washing powder, and then washed with clean water.
2. If colored porcelain contains a lot of lead and there is lead flooding, it can be scrubbed with a cotton swab dipped in white vinegar and then washed with clean water.
3. When cleaning porcelain in winter, pay attention to the water temperature to prevent the porcelain from bursting due to the alternation of cold and hot water.
4. If the porcelain has punching cracks and the stains are easy to get in, you can brush it with a toothbrush dipped in some acidic liquid.
5. This method cannot be used for glazed objects, because the acid-base nature is easy to damage the glaze.