As the saying goes, "a good horse with a good saddle", good water naturally needs to be matched with a delicate cup. You feel comfortable when you drink water. Most people like to drink water with a mug. It can not only brew coffee, hot tea, milk, etc. the beautiful pattern of the cup body is unforgettable. After using the mug for a period of time, tea stains and coffee stains will appear inside the mug. Therefore, how should we clean the mug and restore the mug to its original appearance again?
1. Add salt and vinegar, take out similar components, add them into the bowl, mix them evenly, and then dip them with a toothbrush or a brush specially used to clean the cup. After repeated washing, the stains in the mug can be eliminated.
2. Remove the smell with waste tea. If there is a fishy smell in the cup, scrub it with waste tea first, and then rinse it with clean water to remove the fishy smell.
3. Rinse the cup with water (no water left), then rub it on the cup wall with toothpaste, and then rinse it with clean water.
4. Orange peel deodorization method: first clean it with detergent, then put the fresh orange peel into the, cover it, and rinse it for about 3 to 4 hours.
5. Milk deodorization method: first clean it with detergent, then pour two soup keys fresh milk into the plastic cup, cover it, shake it, make every corner of the cup contact with the milk for about one minute, and finally pour out the milk and clean the cup.