Casserole is a pot used in our daily life. It is very convenient for stewing, boiling and boiling. Casserole cuisine gives people a warm and simple feeling. It is a favorite pot. Casserole is characterized by fresh and mellow soup, original flavor and rich flavor. At the same time, the casserole is also easy to crack, so how should we maintain it in life?
1. First of all, the casserole bought for the first time should be boiled with rice washing water to block the sand holes and prolong its service life.
2. After washing the casserole, wipe the water thoroughly and dry it in a cool and ventilated place. If it is not used for a long time, wrap it with paper and store it to help absorb moisture, so that the casserole will not become moldy due to moisture.
3. If the pot body is blackened due to long-term cooking or high fire cooking, it can be soaked in detergent or rice washing water for a period of time before cleaning, so it is easier to remove the oil dirt.
4. Before the first use of the casserole, apply a layer of oil in the casserole with a brush to allow the pores to suck in, and then use the minimum fire to fully absorb the oil. After the fire is turned off, cool it and clean it.
5. When the casserole is received, soak it with clean water and a little salt for one night (both inside and outside), wash it dry and dry it in the ventilation place in the shade
6. The casserole is not suitable for frying and boiling sticky food.
7. If you feel peculiar smell in the casserole, try adding hot water or tea to the casserole.