With the widespread application of daily ceramics, more and more people are paying attention to their quality and service life. However, many people find cracks and even damage in their ceramic cups, bowls, and plates after using them for a period of time. So, what are the reasons for cracks in daily ceramics after being used for a long time?
1. Temperature change: Daily ceramics may experience cracks when experiencing rapid temperature changes. For example, taking a ceramic cup out of a freezer and pouring it directly into hot water can cause the cup to crack if the temperature changes too quickly.
2. Sudden impact: If daily ceramics are subjected to sudden impacts, such as being dropped to the ground or hitting hard objects, it can also cause cracks.
3. Long term use: Long term use of daily ceramics may lead to fatigue of the ceramic material, resulting in cracks.
4. Quality of ceramic materials: The quality of ceramic materials can also affect the risk of cracking. Low quality ceramic materials are more prone to cracking.
5. Defects in the production process: If defects occur during the manufacturing process, such as insufficient firing temperature or bubbles appearing during the manufacturing process, they can also cause cracks in daily ceramics.