Ceramic tableware refers to all artificial industrial products made from inorganic non-metallic minerals such as clay. It includes various products made by mixing, forming, and calcining clay or mixtures containing clay. Firing and application have a long history in China, with diverse shapes, colorful colors, cool and smooth feel, easy to wash, and deeply loved by people. However, what should we pay attention to when using ceramic tableware?
1. Cleaning: Before using electroplating tableware, it is necessary to clean it first. It is recommended to use neutral detergent and warm water for cleaning, and clean immediately after use to avoid repeated effects of stains on the surface of food and tableware.
2. Avoid excessive wear and tear: The surface of electroplated tableware is prone to wear and tear, so it is not recommended to use hard cleaning tools (such as steel wire balls) for cleaning to avoid scratching the surface and affecting the overall aesthetics.
3. Avoid long-term immersion: Prolonged immersion in water or exposure to air can affect the color, glossiness, and surface effect of electroplated tableware surfaces. Therefore, after cleaning, it should be immediately wiped dry and stored in the corresponding box or storage room.
4. Storage: In order to protect electroplating tableware, storage conditions are also important. Tableware should be placed in a dry and ventilated place and avoid collision with other metal objects.
5. Temperature: Electroplated tableware should not be used in high-temperature environments, as it may damage the plated surface. Therefore, avoid placing tableware in high-temperature locations such as ovens or stoves.
6. Conditioning food: The surface of electroplated tableware should not directly come into contact with high acidic foods (such as lemon juice, tomatoes, etc.). If needed, a layer of oil or protective film should be applied to the surface of the tableware.